Random Pirate Comics: The Blog

Blog of Jonah (aka spambot) of RandomPirateComics.com

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Howdy Neighbor

So it looks like sooner rather than later Geoffio will be my neighbor. This is some pretty exciting news on a lot of levels for me. For one, I’ll get to see one of my best friends and favorite people on a regular basis. For another, our band(s) will be able to practice more than once a month, and as his editor, I will be close enough to pester him into starting up Captain Hammer again. :D

He assures me that he does want to continue creating Captain Hammer, but that he’s been really busy lately, which is understandable. Graduating college, moving, starting a new job, etc. can be quite time consuming. I guess I’ll let it slide since I’m such a nice guy.

 

Things are getting down to the wire for Convention prep work. Even though both conventions are still 3 months away, now is when I need to get any and all products ordered that we want to sell once we’re there. One nice thing is that Mike helps us out last minute making copies of the promo and flyers, which is a huge help. We’re very much looking forward to the cons this year, since we will be debuting issue 1 of “Here There Be Robots”. If the crazy happens and we actually sell out of the comic at the con, no worries, since we have plans to sell them online in the semi-near future.

 

I just got Meteos for the Nintendo DS, which is an addictive little puzzle game by the same people that did Lumins for the PSP. I haven’t had much time to play it yet, but I’m a big puzzle junkie. Or maybe that’s “big puzzle geek”…

Let’s just say I’m in what is known as a “Tetris Fight Club” and leave it at that.

I’m not even saying I’m that great at them. I just find them highly addictive and entertaining.

 

I’m also still slowly working on Dragon Quest VIII. Fun, very old school styled RPG, which also means it’s a bit slow moving and takes a long time to play through. I’m not the only one who’s into that at this point though. Brittany, Jesse, and Mike are all playing as well, and even though we all started at different times, we’re all around the same point in the game as of this post, which I find interesting.

 

Anyway… 2006, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home