Random Pirate Comics: The Blog

Blog of Jonah (aka spambot) of RandomPirateComics.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Return of the Newsbox

I brought back the newsbox to the main site (http://www.RandomPirateComics.com).

Its absence over the last several months has made the index page of the site seem stagnant, and I figured it was about time I did something about it. I still plan on posting to this blog, though.

 

I got my copy of “Attack of the Bacon Robots”, which is a collection of the first 2 years of Penny-Arcade comics. The comics are circa 1998-1999, and there are a lot of references that I don’t get to games I’ve never played. However, there is commentary by series writer Jerry Holkins for every strip in there, which is some very interesting and funny stuff. This is a must have for PA fans. As the book itself brings out though, if you’re just jumping into things and have never followed PA or gaming, it might not make a lot of sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home