Random Pirate Comics: The Blog

Blog of Jonah (aka spambot) of RandomPirateComics.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

Sick (again)

Being sick at work is no fun.

I’m one of those people who hates to take sick days. Scheduled time off is, of course, the best thing ever, which is what I’d much rather use those days for.

Yesterday, I couldn’t help but stay home. I had a fever, soar throat, achy muscles, etc. and leaving the house just seemed like a bad idea. Today I’m feeling slightly better; fever is gone, throat is a bit less soar. But on the other hand; can’t stop coughing, and my lower back is killing me from sitting at my desk all day.

So, with the three day weekend slowly approaching (only about 2 more hours to go!) I’m planning on sleeping a lot.

I also just found my notes for issue 3 of Here There Be Robots, and it’s about time to start outlining anyway. If I’m feeling up to it I may start on that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home