Random Pirate Comics: The Blog

Blog of Jonah (aka spambot) of RandomPirateComics.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

"Stupid on a Stick: A Stickguy Collection"

Our copies of “Stupid on a Stick: A Stickguy Collection” arrived yesterday! We have about 60 copies and they will be available at Sakuracon and Emerald City ComiCon. We had them printed through ComiXpress, so there is a very good possibility they will be available online through them before the cons. I will post a link once that happens.

The book is a 44 page black and white comic that contains all the “Stickguy” comics made in 1992, as well as a brand new introduction and lawnmower safety tips. There is a forward by our good friend Kijan Bernard and a backword by our very own Dr. Geoffio, M.D., a  fraudulently licensed physician.

 

Brittany and I have both been sick the last couple of days, and although I went to work today, I’m still not quite feeling up to par. I spent most of yesterday playing Dragon Quest 8, which I’m now ridiculously farther behind on that either Brittany or Mike. I have a bad habit with video games, especially RPG’s, that even the ones I like a lot I rarely finish. Out of all the ones I’ve played, the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head that I’ve seen through were Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross. I got to the main boss on Mario RPG, but that was back when it first came out and I was only renting it. I got to try beating Smithy once, then had to return it to the video store.

So, very slowly but surely, I’m trying to stick with DQ8 and actually finish it. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home