Random Pirate Comics: The Blog

Blog of Jonah (aka spambot) of RandomPirateComics.com

Friday, February 24, 2006

See you next week!

We’re leaving for Disneyland tomorrow!
I wanted to post and let you know I do have page 12 of “Here There Be Robots” (which would normally go up on Monday), but I will most likely be posting it either tonight or tomorrow morning before we leave. There won’t be a Stickguy update next week because of this, and page 13 might be slightly delayed, but hopefully not.

Jeremy and I have been working on some ideas for the second story arc (which starts with Issue 4) and it’s shaping up very nicely. I think you will all like it, as it only gets crazier from here on out. I mean look at the current page (page 11). Come on, an alien and a robot in a break-dancing competition? What more could you want?

Oh, there is also a new Stickguy to go up later today as well (#56), but in case you can’t wait that long:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home