Random Pirate Comics: The Blog

Blog of Jonah (aka spambot) of RandomPirateComics.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm back!

Hey everybody, I’m back!

We had a great time in Disneyland and I’ll be recapping it soon. For now I just wanted to post so you knew I’m still alive and well and I also wanted to say the site will resume updates later in the week. I still have to update the newest Stickguy and contact Jeremy on the status of the next page of Robots.

I did get pretty sick with the stomach flu on the way home, which is a major factor as to why I’ve waiting so long to post. Fortunately, it didn’t hit me until the ride home so it didn’t directly interfere with any of our vacationing.

I’ve already posted a few pictures on my photoblog but have a ton more to sort through still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home