Random Pirate Comics: The Blog

Blog of Jonah (aka spambot) of RandomPirateComics.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Changes

I decided to go with a different template for the blog. The old one was starting to get… well, old.
The sand background look was starting to get a little tiresome, and I’ll most likely update the main site to match. It’s the same color, just without the sand pattern. This should also help save some load time when people go to the site.

I’ve also ordered a Wacom tablet which should be here on Thursday. I had a cheep off brand one awhile back, and I liked it quite a bit. It wasn’t compatible with my laptop, so Jesse has had it ever since. I’ve read nothing but good reviews of the Wacom tablets, so I’m excited to try it out.

Jeremy and I did a guest comic for Theater Hopper which will be up sometime in the next couple of weeks. I’ll post once that is up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home