Random Pirate Comics: The Blog

Blog of Jonah (aka spambot) of RandomPirateComics.com

Monday, May 01, 2006

Slackering

I realize I have been a huge slacker and haven’t been keeping the blog up to date.

Well, I have an excuse; I’ve been updating the news posts on the main site much more frequently.

I’ve been considering shutting this blog down, but at the same time I do enjoy the interface that it provides. I can also update it when I’m not on my home computer, which is something I can’t say for the RPC news box.

 

So if you’re looking for the latest news from us, RandomPirateComics.com is definitely the place to check. Things have been a lot busier for us lately since our readership is up 1000%. I’ll bet you think I’m just throwing that number out there, but thems are the facts.

 

Thanks to everyone for reading, and keep checking back! Oh, and we greatly appreciate all of you that have been spreading the word on forums and in other blogs. Word of mouth is always the best policy in the world of interweb cyber comics like ours.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home